Re: clutch master cylinder

To: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Subject: Re: clutch master cylinder
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:26:26 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I loosen the servo, that gave me enough clearence to remove clutch m/c and
pipe together.
I still couldn't get the darn pipe of with my taiwan box wrench; i had to
take it to a local
garage where they had a nice snap-on box wrench that did the job.
I also replaced the slave cylinder.
After I bleed them, I was surprised by how much more peddle pressure i had.
Nothing like new equipment.
back on the road after two days off
thanks
76TR6