PRESS RELEASE: 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: PRESS RELEASE: 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:48:20 -0500
Cc: "Mike Brinker" <mikebrinker@hotmail.com>, Joe Pawlak <stagfire@elnet.com>, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, britCarWeek@arczip.com, lmtr4a@ctlnet.com, ckwishmeier@cs.com, morgan339999@MSN.COM, kenacarp@aol.com, jolly@michiana.org, jnreslinger@juno.com, rrvvrro@aol.com, kallcomm@cac.net, tim_sterken@hermanmiller.com, dbouldin@cablespeed.com, gtallenger@bigfoot.com, artzway@MSN.COM, tenntony@worldnet.att.net, bdischer@blakedischer.com, davida49@aol.com, tommitchell@bighealey.org
Hi everyone...

I've just announced the dates and route for the 2004 Michigan British
Reliability Run.  First two paragraphs of the press release are below.  For
the entire release visit the event website at <http://www.mibrr.com> and
see the MEDIA INFORMATION links in the left column.  Please feel free to
forward this email to other mail lists (I know there are lists for Jags,
MGs, Healeys, etc., but I don't know how to reach them) or individuals that
may have an interest in participating.  If you're at all close, enter your
car and chat it up at your car club, I'd love to get 50 cars this year!

Cheers,
Blake Discher, event organizer

On September 25th and 26th, up to 50 vintage British cars will depart
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada for a demanding 36-hour, 800-mile drive, the
"Michigan British Reliability Run" around Lake Huron to raise money for
charity.  The event is open to any British marque vehicle such as Triumph,
MG, Jaguar, Austin-Healey, Rolls Royce, Land Rover and Mini Cooper.

Last year's run was around the lower peninsula of Michigan and raised an
incredible $12,100 for the Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan.  Teams will
collect donations in an effort to raise $500 per vehicle to be given to the
American Diabetes Association and the Canadian Diabetes Association to help
send kids to each organization's educational summer camps.  At the camps,
children are able to connect with other children with the same disease and
learn to grow more independent.

-more-  (at www.mibrr.com)