Bearings & Fan Belts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bearings & Fan Belts
From: joe mato <joemato@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:10:51 -0500
There is an industrial supply place in town that can match all types of
bearings and fan belts. I brought in the starter belt from my garden
tractor and he was able to give me the next smaller size(original too
big), sizes are 1/2" + or -. Carries Gates belts and SKF bearings, my
first stop with any project. Prices are better, also.  Joe Mato