Query - 'Lucas' related - non LBC

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Query - 'Lucas' related - non LBC
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:54:01 -0000
Perhaps I haven't been watching the TV or newspapers as well as I should of
late - but does anyone know if the Lucas electrics on the Mars buggy have
been sorted out yet by Mission Control? Our little 'Beagle' that I believe
went up piggy-backed to a French Ariane propulsion vehicle (even tho it did
get there first) is said to have fallen into a crater and is now upside
down. Reliable hearsay is to the effect that it was fitted with Motorola
gyros.

Jonmac

---