Early TR3A Commission Tags

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (List Triumph)
Subject: Early TR3A Commission Tags
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:19:51 +0000
Listers:
  I'm trying to determine if Triumph changed to the smaller commission plates
with the first TR3A, or if they continued to use up a quantity of the big
tags before switching to the smaller style.  My November '57 car (TS24337L)
is missing the tag, and the firewall appears to have all 4 holes for the
larger (early) style plate.  Bill Brewer's sidescreen list from awhile back
shows 3 cars with numbers between the start of TR3A production and mine.  How
about it guys, which tags are on your cars?
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH

57 TR3   TS16942LO