RE: pls remove ** Confidentiality Notices **

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i14DsC8A001760
Subject: RE: pls remove ** Confidentiality Notices **
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:52:26 -0500
Carl,
Unfortunately many (most?) emails sent from a corporate account (i.e.
"from work") are going to contain a legal disclaimer of some sort.  I
consider it yet another sad byproduct of our litigious society.
I know all outbound mail from my account is stamped with a disclaimer by
my email server, the end-user has no option to override this.
I'm the one running the mail servers here and I was required by our
Legal Department to enable it on our servers.  Personally I'd rather not
have the extra bytes in every email - but I gotta do as I'm told if I
want to continue to support my LBC habit. :)

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.