RE:Electrical problem? or not?

To: jimbar@centurytel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Electrical problem? or not?
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:28:33 -0800 (PST)
Jim,

The light is operating as intended....no problem.  It is

Chad

Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 10:32:34 -0800
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Subject: Electrical problem?  or not?

Hi All,
Rebuilding a '76 TR6 with some electrical "issues". First question, and
there will
be more as the days go on I'm sure. Does the retrostat have anything to
do with
the dash hazard light? Not the switch and internal light just the dash
mounted light.
 I can turn the retrostat up and the hazard light gets brighter turn it
down and it
gets dimmer, turn the retrostat off and it goes out.

Details:  Light switch must be all the way on (no dash lights when just
using parking
lights). Rear harness not plugged in nor are the turn signals or horn.
Hazard light switch
and light work just fine when pulled.