RE: Weight of 1969 TR6?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weight of 1969 TR6?
From: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:58:39 -0800
As soon as I get my track day car back together and toe in first, I am
going to a shop that will give me all four corner weights, as well total
weight.  If the values are off too much I will work on adjusting the
frame height at each corner to get the proper ratios.  Ideally. A car is
50/50 front/back and the cross weight left rear to right front is within
49.5 to 50.5%.  The left side ratio is suppose to be within some certain
percent, but I cannot locate the reference right now.  I will report on
the car's weights when I weigh it.
Chuck