Re: Need help identifying object

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need help identifying object
From: d spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:16:30 -0700
Gosh guys, it's been hanging around up here for a long time.
Unfortunately, at this time of year, it's appearances are brief as in
only between 7:45 and 5:30. But it does seem to be getting more
accustomed to us and hangs around a bit longer each day. Won't be long
before we have our 17 hour days again.