Re: transmission cover

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: transmission cover
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:54:08 -0600
When I got mine it had dimples marking where to drill it, and they lined up
fine. ONe thing though, don't try to save by reusing your hardware, it's
much less frustrating if you go ahead and buy the installation kit. Also,
the plastic tunnel seems to be louder than the old fiber one so invest in
something to deaden the sound a bit.

Jack W.