Re: dueling transmission covers

To: "Gene" <geneglenn@qwest.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dueling transmission covers
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:13:13 -0500
Mine came from Moss, and it looks exactly llike the one I saw at  TRF.
They are made of a hard  black  ABS plastic molded material.
I got the rubber gasket set to go with it from TRF.
It sure beats the heck out of the original cardboard one.
I would stay away from the fiberglass ones. AMHIK

Al Salvatore
76tr6