Vitesse Radiator Parts Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vitesse Radiator Parts Needed
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:55:40 -0800 (PST)
I am in need of the top and bottom radiator tanks from
an old radiator that would have been in a Vitesse MKII
Triumph.
I don't care about the cooling part of it. I plan to
recore the unit with a better more efficient one. I've
talked with the radiator shops and have found that I
can have one made but the tops and bottoms will be
smooth. I would like to keep the factory look if I
could.
UK listers may be my only hope. If you have something
like this that you would want to take the time to ship
please let me know.
Jim

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html