1962 TR4 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1962 TR4 for sale
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:02:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi Listers
  I have to sell my TR4 (white dash, steel wheels, powder blue over black, CA
car) because I have no time right now to give it the attention it deserves, and
it will soon be losing its garage space.  :(  I have reluctantly posted the car
on Ebay.  It is item number #2461012091, or try http://tinyurl.com/yvoc8
  I'll stop the auction if someone buys the car for $5500.

  By the way, if anyone thinks they'll be selling a restored early TR4 in about
three years (after my wife and I are finished with grad school and have bought
a house with at LEAST a two-car garage), look me up.  We will definitely be in
the market again.  Any color but red, please.  :)

Cheers
- Nick
nwolf@u.washington.edu
vicinity of Santa Cruz, CA