Another question about Gunst TO Bearing

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another question about Gunst TO Bearing
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:13:42 -0500
Hi again everyone,  for the life of me I can't figure out where to
attach the metal strap that the preload spring attaches to.  Diagram
with the directions just doesnt make sense to me.  Which bolt do I
replace and where.  Is the spring supposed to keep the TO bearing
pressed against the clutch fingers or away from them.  I really need
help on this one.    Thanks in Advance

John Mitchell    76TR6  now with Overdrive