Re: Clutch not disengaging

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch not disengaging
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:09:09 -0500
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Ok, Now I understand,  I was looking for a bolt on the transmission
itself, Duh.  As soon a you said floorboard, I knew which transmission
cover you guys were talking about.   Thanks so much.  Now just have to
figure my clutch problem out.  I seem to be getting plenty of travel, so
its something else.  Wish I hadnt installed all the boldt before
testing!       Thanks again,  John Mitchell