Re: My Posts

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Posts
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:27:49 -0000
Hi Fred
Please don't refrain on my behalf, I like the list with its non TR
diversions. Our local club has a meeting once a month at a pub and I bet
only 25% to 40% of the evening is spent talking cars, a few minutes gets the
business done and then the what you got what you done bit takes the rest of
the car time. Then we get to the serious business of putting the world to
rights, I'm sure we could manage the country better than any government
available to vote for at the moment!

Graham.