Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update i2.com>

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update i2.com>
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:28:09 -0600
At 12:32 PM 2/24/04, Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com wrote:

>I think that many of us on the list (speaking for myself at least) had no
>idea that finding a club willing to host was such a challenge.  I had just
>assumed that clubs would be clamoring for the honor of hosting the VTR
>(kind of like cities fighting to host the Olympics).  I had no idea that
>it was difficult to find hosts.  This has been an eye opener for me.

Greg and any interested parties,

You can figure 2 to 3 years of planning by a host club, and you need 15-20
committed people in the planning stages, and about 40-50 committed people
to make things come off the way they were planned. And then there'e the
weather.....

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58