Re: 2004 Convention update

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 2004 Convention update
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 04:19:45 -0800
Cc: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The Coventry location sounds great to me.  I am planning a trip to
London this summer anyway.  I suggest we form a flaotilla of Trium[hs
from the east coast.  We can float them on war surplus bouys and aproach
England like a hoard of illegal immigrants.  We can then enter the
English labor force as car designers, at grossly understated wages, and
salvage their automotive industry.  We could introduce revolutionary
designs like drivetrains that don't leak, radiators that cool,  heaters
that are only used for heat in cool temperatures, and modern
electronics.  Should be a wonderful time.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom