Re: Early TR logo

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early TR logo
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:48:57 -0500
The logo looks identical to those used in leather key fobs. We sell that
type on our site, you can see them here:

http://www.key-men.com/shopping/show_key.php?catnum=0001T01 - "book" logo

http://www.key-men.com/shopping/show_key.php?catnum=0001T02 - wreath logo

The acrylic medallions, which attach to the fobs separately are about 1"
in diameter. We've got other Triumph key fobs as well, but none where
the logo is separate.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph