GT6 mk3 for sale in Fleet, Hampshire, UK

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 mk3 for sale in Fleet, Hampshire, UK
From: "Neil Sampson" <neil_e_sampson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:50:38 +0000 FILETIME=[3FED8A10:01C3FEBA]
Hi there,

Just a quick email, I've got a very late 1973 GT6 mk3 for sale at the
moment, in case anyone's interested....

I've had my GT6 for about 6 years now, the previous owner spent over 10K
having it professionally restored (full off-body restoration) - I've got all
the 'work-in-progress' photos of the restoration and receipts.  The car is a
late mk3 model, so is 'non-rotoflex'...in fact, it's one of the last 50 ever
made and as such, has quite a late registration number (SMT 166M).  Since
buying the car I've had the following done -

- converted to unleaded (by Anglian Triumphs - same chap who rebuilt engine
for restoration!)
- supaslot alloy wheels & new high quality michelin tyres fitted (still have
original wheels & tyres)
- burr walnut dash fitted (still have original wood dash & also burr walnut
door cappings - which I haven't got round to fitting)
- uprated radiator (more efficient in cooling than original one)
- replaced all cardboard 'under-bonnet' fittings with stainless steel ones
- replaced cardboard gearbox tunnel with toughened fibreglass one
- racing grade ignition leads & improved ignition coil
- as new vinyl seats fitted (still have original cloth ones)
- twin stainless steel sports exhaust fitted (from Triumph Sports Six Club)
- cross-drilled brake discs on front wheels & green kevlar brake pads for
improved braking

I also have a new Kenlowe fan kit & an electric ignition kit which I haven't
got round to fitting, which will also come with the car.

I have all the receipts for all these items & work done since I bought the
car.  It was MOTd a couple of weeks ago and will need new tax at the end of
May (a cost which I'll deduct from the asking price of #5,000).

The reason why I'm selling the car is because me & the girlfriend are buying
a house together, which is all very nice, but unfortunately it doesn't come
with a garage !  It's insured with the Triumph Sports Six Club insurance
scheme for an agreed value of #7,300.

The car is in excellent condition inside and out.  If you're interested,
drop me an email off the list and I'll send over recent pictures for you to
look over.

Cheerio
Neil

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger