Shipping Problem

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping Problem
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:12:48 -0000
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with the shipping of two TR4A wings/fenders from Oregon to
UK.

You may remember I recently asked the weight of a TR4A wing/fender.

The seller, of the two wings, says that USPS will not ship because they
exceed the maximum size. I am suprised at this because the USPS website
states that any item upto 60" x 108" girth is acceptable and I do believe
that two TR4A wings wrapped reasonably well would be within this size. The
seller has agreed to ship to anywhere in the US

Now the big question does anyone have any contacts with someone sending
stuff to the UK on a regular basis?

I am thinking maybe space on a container.

Any help here would be of assistance.

Regards
Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O