Re: TR3A Tow Package

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Tow Package
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:58:03 -0800
On Mar 3, 2004, at 7:47 PM, Randall Young wrote:
> Friend of mine used to tow his (small) sailboat behind a TR3A.

I used to have a hitch on my 4A, towed a small sailboat also, and a
small utility trailer to and from college.  I had a hunk of angle iron
welded across the end of the frame, and a section of thick flat stock
that bolted to the angle iron and the cross tube that runs under the
trunk floor (used the spare tire hold down to bolt to).

I also used the car to transport a windsurfer, tied down to the roll
bar and windscreen.

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L