RE: OT, but funny nonetheless

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT, but funny nonetheless
From: "Vern Catron" <vcatron@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:37:23 -0500 i29LgK8A031249
Reminds me of Jacksonville, FL in SNOW & ICE in 1989......  Yes I am glad
that I live in the South. When I had a Toyota Land Cruiser and lived in the
DC area I made a killing every time it snowed pulling people out of the
white stuff. Allways pulled on the frame......

Vern Catron

www.history-buff.org

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.