RE: an apology

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: an apology
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:57:09 -0800
Philip E. Barnes wrote :

> I wish to apologize to the entire List for airing my political views
> today.

Oh NO, you don't get off that easy !!!

Your punishment is listening to us all hotly debate the topic, until we're
tired of being bitten by the fleas from the dead horse !

Seriously Phil, don't sweat it.  I'm sure someone has been bitching at you
about it, there's always a few soreheads.  Personally, I rather enjoy the
occasional off-topic thread, it relieves the tedium of endlessly rehashing
what to put in trunnions.

At least most of the people here are friends ... and friends talk about what
interests them.  Traffic tickets and being stopped for speeding seem
entirely on-topic to me !

And besides, it was clearly labeled "no LBC" ... anyone not interested in
thread drift could have simply exercised their delete key.

Randall