VTR SE Regional Convention

To: Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@cox.net>, Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: VTR SE Regional Convention
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:04:59 -0600
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've mailed my check and registration form.  I'll depart Wheaton, IL
(driving my '64 TR4 - green, IL registration: "TTRR 44"),  on 13 Apr and
go south on I-65 from Chicago to Montgomery, AL, than US 231 to Marina,
FL, than US 90 to Tallahassee, arrive PM 15 Apr. I calculate the map
distance as just under 1,000 miles [1,600 km].

 I look forward to actually attending this convention as opposed to my
unsuccessful attempt to go to the Jekyll Island, GA, meeting in Oct  02
- when a cooling fan blade went through the radiator about 1/2 way at
Dry Ridge, KY.

Any list members along my route with a willingness to assist me if needed?

brgds, Jay Holekamp

'64 TR 4, since '67