RE: removing undercoating

To: "Randall Zempel" <rzempel@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: removing undercoating
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:26:11 -0500
Randal,

I used a product from this company several years ago with good results on
the Spitfire. You brush it on and let it sit, then can be easily scraped off
with putty knife and/or wire brush. Heavier coats require several
applications, but it works well. The company is called SparkleAuto
http://sparkleauto.com/lasstik_body.html and they have a real good selection
of excellent other cleaners. (NFI...)

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA