Re: TR5/250/6 Oil cooler

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR5/250/6 Oil cooler
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:09:46 EST
In a message dated 3/18/2004 4:38:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

> Can anyone confirm if the TR5/250 and TR6 ever had an engine oil cooler
> fitted ex factory as part of basic vehicle equipment? I don't ever remember
> such a unit being offered on any TR - or even as a Stanpart accessory.

The only insight I can offer is that an oil cooler kit -- with Stanpart
number(s) -- is listed under "Accessories" in the TR250 Spare Parts
Catalogue.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.