Of interest to Herald owners?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Of interest to Herald owners?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:03:55 -0000
I've just finished reading my local newspaper - The Stratford upon Avon
Herald. Before putting it in the trash can (which perhaps I feel I should
have done before opening it?) I noticed the strapline across the top. It
occurred to me that possibly the (relatively) few Herald owners who populate
this list might want to use it as an email signature?

"I wish no other Herald, no other speaker of my living actions" - William
Shakespeare.

Having just bought myself up to date quite recently having read a book about
Will's *living actions,* it would seem that apart from being a poet and
playwright of moderate success - wine, women, song, poaching, being
disruptive, very politically incorrect whenever the opportunity arose and
not giving a damn about anything or anyone in particular - are other
testamants to his character. All in all, a bit like me really.... Just hope
I live longer than he did so that I can sup at the fountain of decadence and
excess while feasting on the sins of the flesh for a few years yet.

Jonmac

PS I did look on the sports and women's pages to see if The Bard had had
anything to say about TR's - but was confounded in my search.

---