Re: A few questions

To: guy@genfiniti.com
Subject: Re: A few questions
From: rich@Scotti.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:02:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> 1. How do the front and rear bumpers go on the car?
> These were taken
The flat bar brackets bolt to the frame and to the
bumper. The arrangement is pretty clear in the Moss
catalog.

> 2. I noticed that the car does not have any rear
engine mounts.

This is correct. two front mounts and a pickup at the
back of the trans. If you ever wondered about the
deflection of the engine/trans assembly take a look at
a tractor.

> 3. How are the front valances, front and rear,
attached the the car?
Combination of course and fine threaded bolts along the
top and sides of each. Its easiest without a radiator
as the bolts go from inside out. In the rear you will
also have a bead sandwiched between the valance and the
fender.