TR6 Center Consoles

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Center Consoles
From: Bob Fabie <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:33:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
As a follow up to my last message, I've spoken to the person manufacturing
these new center consoles. He would like to get an idea as to how many people
on the list might be interested in purchasing one. He estimates the price will
be about $450, maybe less depending on how many he can sell. He would also like
to know whether or not you'd be interested in having the cigarette
lighter/light as part of the unit. I told him I did not want it, especially as
it is depicted - drilled through the speaker grill.

I have no financial interest in this matter. I plan to purchase one from him. I
told him I'd pass on the possible number of interested  buyers from this list
and their preference about the lighter.

Let me know.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6