Re: Triumphest?

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphest?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:35:21 -0800
Cc: "Richard & Karyn Gibbon" <krgibbon@volcano.net>
> I just tried my last bookmark for Triumph Travelers and got a "404" not
> found message.  Could someone please post the details for Triumphest
> this year and a current link for Triumph Travelers.  Thanks.
> --
> Best Regards,
> Tom

Tom,
When did you try it? Today? We were off the air for a few days as I switched
the site to another hosting site and the domain name servers were updating
themselves. All should be normal now. My apologies for being unaccessable.

Try this link
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Triumphest04/Trphest04Home.php
for Triumphest info and let me know if you have trouble.  Registration forms
will be up on the site shortly.

Bob