Re: TR4A frame differences

To: "Kentech Motorsports" <kentech@midmaine.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A frame differences
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:44:36 +0100
Well Peter I would have told him to "go forth and multiply" and taken the
frame away to someone that could do the job properly. I do, however, believe
that you have been too hasty. Any bad repair can be removed and reworked to
the correct standard.

Sorry if you do not agree with my sentiments.

A few months ago there was a NOS solid axle TR4A chassis  here in UK on
eBay. It sold for #250 ($450). I know the guy who bought it, so I emailed
him for you. Unfortunately he resold it in February.

Have you tried Triumphs Only? (email: trnut@aol.com) he can be a bit on the
expensive side depending on his mood but he does have the goods.
A tipical example:
He sold me a boot lid (trunk lid) for a TR4A for $200. I was so pleased with
the price and quality of the lid that I advised a fellow British TR Register
member of my purchase and that he should contact Triumphs Only. He was
quoted $400!! Strange way of doing business.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O