Re: Ansa and Monza exhaust etc..

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ansa and Monza exhaust etc..
From: "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:56:40 -0400
Hello listers,

 The best exhaust I ever had on a TR was a true
dual unit on a TR4A. It was on the car when I got
it. Stock 4 branch to two outlet manifold, two sep-
arate 1-7/8 pipes running down the center to branch
left and right at the differential. from there to two 12"
mufflers with short tailpipes bent slightly upward
at the rear. It sounded great and definitely helped
the breathing. Stock engine with head milled .50thou,
it had lots of exhaust blast at the rear.
  I sold the car in 200 at Carlisle PA and last heard
it ended up in Europe. Anyone on list? BRG , black
interior, wires. CTC63801L

 On another note TS47481L now O is going for it's
first official licensed and insured ride this Sat. After
24 year sleep it's back on the road. Two weeks
after it's 45th birthday.

Bill DeWar
NJTA