Not a DPO?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Not a DPO?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:55:26 -0600
>>We're all somebody's DPO.
>
>Not if you never sell a car. Andy? mjb?

Hey, I've sold many cars.  Most of them I regret letting go.  A black GT6,
that was no problem.  The White Car, my solid axle TR4A which I had at the
1990 Boulder VTR was tough to sell.  I sold my street Spitfire Mark 1 about
a year and a half ago, regret that one a bit.  Sold the Rust Rocket, but
ended up buying it back and cutting it up, does that count?  You've all
heard of a GT6+ here in the states, I once took a GT4- in trade on another
deal.  If you take a GT6 and a Spitfire and put the 2 liter six in the
Spit, might as well put the Spit's 4 pot mill in the GT6, right?  I can't
remember if I cut that one up or sold it.  I need to start taking notes.

The one car I do regret selling was my 250, Jasmine yellow with a tan
interior, not a common combination.  It was a good, solid, rust free
car that needed attention to many details.  A local British Motor Club
of Utah member convinced me to sell it to him, I do still see the car
once in a while.  He's redone the interior and put in an overdrive.
Maybe some day I'll buy it back.

A car I regret losing was an early TR6, CC25064.  Some of you have heard
about that one a few too many times.  Its amazing how much damage can be
done by a fast moving motorcycle hitting the side of a stationary TR6.
Jasmine yellow, wire wheels, Redlines, a sharp car.  Actually if you take
a close look at Killer's windshield frame, you'll see a little CC25064
tag perched on the side.  So a bit of that car lives on.

So many cars, so little time.

mjb.