(no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 13:05:54 EDT
thought id share my latest tool discovery with you all.
it would appear that IM the first one to be taking apart my TR3 in 46 years.
each time i remove a nut it wants to stay attached to the stud. having some
success using penetrating fluids but still some nuts are a bummer. so far iv
had
4 broken studs that did not wish to part company with the nut they have know
all these years. sounds like my wife. tried the vise grip. bought that fancy
expensive stud extractor set from sears. but what has got every one of them was
my old red pipe wrench. it has astounded me. good luck with your busted
studs.
frank
58 TR3
Temecula