RE: TR6 Front Stub Axle don't fit

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Front Stub Axle don't fit
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 21:21:32 -0700
Anyway, I thought I'd check with the list and see if there's any
possibility
I'd goofed up somehow. I'm bummed out I may have to pay for more shipping
and wait another week for another part. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Hugh Fader
72 TR6

Hugh,
I have no financial interest in Moss, but as a manufacturer I know that
it's extremely difficult to QC all parts to the interference dimensions. If
they were to do so the overall price of parts would go up. Moss is probably
one of the better suppliers ensuring what they ordered is what they get.

I've had extremely good luck with Moss in particular in resolving problems.
No supplier wants to screw you, but want to do repeat business with you.
Let them resolve the problem, but be persistent in getting resolution.
After a ground up resto. on my car I believe that you should buy
interfacing parts from the same supplier.

Good luck!
John in San Diego
'67 TR4A IRS