wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: wiring
From: "JOE MAHER" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:39:09 -0600
Now that I have taken care of my hydraulics, it may be time to look at my
wiring.  Everything seems to work fine, but it looks like there are lots of
replacement wires and odd looking splices.  Plus I want to put in an
alternator, electric fan, badgebar lights and the brighter headlights.  My
plan is to get a new wiring harness from Dan Masters.  Is his wiring harness
complete with good instructions?  Is it hard to do?  And, can I re-wire my car
without taking off body parts?
thanks,
Joe
59 TR3  driven to work 2 days in a row now!