RE: Bench testing trans w/ OD.

To: <aribert@c3net.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bench testing trans w/ OD.
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 06:49:20 -0400
Sorry, but can't address this to a name since you did not provide one.

Were are you located?  Matt Bakes of Triumph Rescue in Barto, PA has an
excellent unit set up in his shop to do compete bench test of an OD
transmission.  It is so good to know that the system works before installing
it back into your TR.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6