stock exhaust manifold vs. header

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: stock exhaust manifold vs. header
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:50:00 EDT
my  71  tr 6  has  a  header  on  it  or   it  did  the  head is  in
readiness to  be  pulled  and   worked  just  need to  break it  free of  the
block,and  suggestions??? the  header  was installed  with  studs  any
advantage  to
 that  me  and  a  friend    had  a  hell  of  a  time  getting  the  header
off would  a  stock  exhaust  manifold be  an  easier fit? or   how   about
chaning  those  studs  to  bolts  although  the   end  bolts  probably  would
have  to  remain studs.
jason
71 tr6 frankenstien  will  live  again then  he  will  get  a  new  name too