pressure bleeder help

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: pressure bleeder help
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:02:22 -0700
I formally owned a the Eezibleed pressure bleeder (from Moss).  It
came with a set of master cylinder caps that you could interchange
for different LBCs.  I gave it to my son for his MGB & it was lost
during his last move.  I now have a hand pump version that I bought
for my old 911, but it does not has the interchangeable caps.

I am going to replace the TR3 rear brake cylinders & want to
completely replace all the brake fluid in the brake system since I am
not sure how old it is.  So I would really like to get the pressure
bleeder workable with the LBC.

So my question is does anyone have an Eezibleed pressure bleeder who
could give me a list of the parts that they have included to allow
the interchange of caps?

I already have a spare cap & gasket for the TR3.

Thanks in advance

John
John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Dept of Distance Education