RE: TR4A in blue color?

To: "'hansenc@zianet.com'" <hansenc@zianet.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A in blue color?
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 19:05:02 -0700
Cliff, The color is the same as my car. #56 Royal blue. What bothers me is
the commission number itself. My 4A is CTC75157, and was built in Dec '66.
I believe that this car is a '66. Another cross-check is to look at the
windshield wiper motor. It has a MMYY stamped on it. Most of the ones I've
seen were made a couple of months before the build date of the car. You
could always get British Heritage certificate.
John
'67 TR4A IRS

Can anyone tell me if this TR4A is in an original color, and what the color
would be?  Thanks.

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/1/2/70127312.htm

Cliff