TR4A in blue - followup

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <hansenc@zianet.com>
Subject: TR4A in blue - followup
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:49:58 +0100
Cliff Hansen wrote:
It looks (from the pictures) that the car may be in Royal Blue.  Steve
Newell says that one could order a TR4A in this
color, although the paint chips that are on the VTR web site do not list
that color for a TR4A (only for Spitfires and Heralds.)

Then perhaps the VTR webmaster used a Standard-Triumph Leonia colour chart?
Royal Blue was definitely available if required and a friend has one in that
original colour. As I have mentioned on other occasions, you could choose
any colour of paint or trim listed in the factory colour chart - even if it
was not listed as available for that model. This also included Black that
wasn't listed at all for years.

Jonmac

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---