RE: Brit Car Week

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brit Car Week
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:02:51 -0700
> Day Two if I am not mistaken, and nary a
> report of any skirmishes? No reports of
> MGB's overtaking TR3's? No TR8 having
> its wheels waxed by a Sunbeam Tiger?
> Anyone on this sordid planet driving their
> machine or is most admiring them in the
> garage?

I drove my TR3A to/from work yesterday and today, plus to local club
meetings both nights.  Saw a few other Triumphs at the club meetings,
followed Allen Cox's TR6 down the freeway towards home after last night's
meeting, but no other LBC sightings this week.  Saw a Spridget in traffic
last week, but he turned right before my signal turned green, so I didn't
get close enough to wave.

Weirdest non-LBC sighting ... when I pulled into the lot at work one day
last week, there was someone standing there playing a bagpipe!  Didn't ask
for details, but apparently there was some sort of memorial service going on
across the street ...

Randall