Re:Brit Car Week i4SHA7gs027487

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Brit Car Week i4SHA7gs027487
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:09:09 -0400
I went to North Carolina from New York this week to visit my brother. He knows
I'm a brit car junky so he took me to the local Brit Car joint The Flying
Circus where they had a nice assortment of customers vehicles parked out front,
A  TR6, TR4A, TR2 and several Morris Minors, an XKE and an XJ6. Out back they
had a double decker bus a TR7 and several other cars awaiting resto. I met Mr.
Briggs one of the owners and a very nice guy. They are located in Durham NC if
anyone is interested. It appears to be a nice shop. Never had any work done
there myself but just in case someone in the area is looking. I also saw one of
the list members Bob Buxom's TR8 and TR7 for sale on the bullettin board. I
felt at home!

ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

> It's British Car Week EVERY week for me right now...

Drove the 6 Weds and plan to have it out today.....drove a couple of
customer's cars for test drives - that counts doesn't it?:)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.