Re: TR250

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Re: TR250
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:35:44 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill & Skip Pugh wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>     What  is a fair price for a one owner 1967 TR 250?  Daily driver
> until two years ago when the owner's license was taken...over 80 was one
> reason...no rust, and apparently original.

Bill, it's always subjective without seeing the car. But, if it's
indeed original, and is in good condition (properly cared for), no
upholstery tears and the like, and hasn't deteriorated from sitting,
it could be a $10-12K car, I'd guess, since a well-restored one
would go $20K, probably.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.