1980 TR7 for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net> i5UJTBOJ001839
Subject: 1980 TR7 for sale
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:27:38 -0400
Hi All,
I have been driving past a 1980 TR7 parked on a local used car lot for
the past few weeks (about 2 miles from my house).

Today I actually had a moment to stop in and give it a quick once-over.
Looks to be in pretty decent shape exterior/interior wise.  It's a
darker red (not quite burgundy) with tan interior, looks all original.

I didn't get a chance to check under the hood or give it a real close
inspection.  Odometer reads 89K - top looks like it's recently been
replaced (or was VERY well taken care of).  Sticker on the car says
$2995 and "runs well".

NFI...just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone in or around York,
PA might be looking to adopt a 'wedge'. :)

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to gather any more details - I
didn't speak with the dealer at all.  I can also shoot some pics and
post them online if anyone wants to see it.

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.