TR6 clutch failure coming?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 clutch failure coming?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 06:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all:

My 1974 TR6 has 90K on it and as far as I know it
still has the original clutch (I've owned the car for
19 years).

Last fall I replaced the clutch slave and master
cylinders (one failed, the other leaked) and
everything has been fine for 500 miles or so.

I've now developed quite a "shudder" and vibration
while letting out the pedal and engaging the clutch
starting off in first gear.  The car also doesn't want
to go into first from neutral as easy as before -
especially when things are all warmed up.  Is this the
sign of a failing clutch?

Thanks.

Joe Merone
CF18928