Re: fender vents

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fender vents
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 20:29:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2004 5:11:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

I have a  friend who wants vents in his front fenders like the rallye cars.
It seems  to me that somebody in the UK was making a kit for this. Anybody
know who  is selling these?

=====
Not sure if this is it or not:
"RTR7019 DUCT FRONT WING RALLY TR4 PAIR Pair of front wing vent ducts.
Aluminium as used on works cars.#59.50"
from Neil Revington: _http://www.revingtontr.co.uk/_
(http://www.revingtontr.co.uk/)
Anyway, yes (sadly), these vents do use Herald 948/1200 grille inserts. :-)
--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a  jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your,  er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price  Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)