Home alone. i54MeFgs022616

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Home alone. i54MeFgs022616
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:40:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hi Folks,

The good wife has been out of town for a couple of days so Ibm on my own at
home.
Yesterday I was in the garage with this tie rod problem.

I had been using a piece of cardboard (that was the top of a long box) to crawl
on around the concrete floor when measuring tire alignment.
When rolling the TR3 up and down, this bit of cardboard would get in the way
and get stuck under the wheels.  I kept trying to stack it lengthways along my
workbench but the uppermost flap would fold down and the cardboard would fall
back down.  I eventually stacked it vertically, with the flaps sort of coming
out.

Anyways, I had my back to this cardboard, staring into the wheel well of the
TR3 when this cardboard decides to fall on top of me.  The flaps hit my
shoulders/arms at the same time as the rest hid my head.  It felt like someone
was grabbing hold of me.  I let out a scream and swung round.  When I seen it
was just the piece of cardboard, I grabbed it and hurled it ape-ninja style
across the garage, followed by a stream of appropriate expletives.

Kind of funny now but I'm telling you it scared the living cr&p out of me.

"How did Jones die?"
"Oh, donbt you know!  A cardboard box got him."

Cheers,  Adrian (nervous)  TS58324 (still in pieces)