Fwd: My opinion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: My opinion
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:57:28 EDT
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Full-name: Footfrek
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:08:48 EDT
Subject: Re: My opinion
To: PeterAra@MSN.COM

i don't  think   randall  was  being  negative  about  Moss.I  just  think he
 was  trying  to  give  a  litttle  support  to  TRF,who  doesn,t not  have
as  extensive  product as Moss. TRF get parts almost  exclusively  for
triumph  they  have  expanded but is  there  a british  car that  Moss  don 't
have
parts for? As long  as  althese  ssources  have  parts  for  our car between
all  of  us we are  probably  going  to  shop  them all and  hopefully  keep
them alll  in  business to  keep  our  cars running, but  where  is  the  Moss
catalog  i  ordered the  friday before  memorial day???I ordered a catalog
off the  web  before  that  and i  have  received  neither.So un till one  of
the  sources  for  parts reall disappoints you  or  screws you  over  and
will not  try  to  make  it   right, isuggest  we  shop  them  all.

Jason
71 tr6